Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I'm Through With This !!

Face it! Big is never beautiful!

No matter how hard you try to convince yourself or other people around you, but let's face the truth, a fat person couldn't look good.

A lot of people who read this entry could bark about this statement. I'm sorry, but I'm just telling you the right thing.
Try to slim down,NOW!!!

I don't mean you guys who have several kilos overweight, but people like me, bordering on obese.
We are NOT HEALTHY!!!

I have Diabetes, Hypertension, and occasional Chest Pain. And that's not good.
True, I could never get rid of my Diabetes, but by losing some weight, I could manage my Diabetes and my blood sugar to almost normal level.
For those of you who hasn't struck with any health problem but severely overweight, don't wait until it happened.

I'm through with this. I'm sick with the way I look. I CAN'T TOLERATE TO BE THE FATTEST PERSON IN MY GROUP!! NO MORE!!!

I'M DONE LYING TO MYSELF!!!

I'M GOING TO LOSE WEIGHT!! ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!!
WHATEVER IT TAKES!!!

I QUIT!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home