Saturday, December 23, 2006

Just When I Needed You Most :)

Everything's not alright when your husband's not home.
Trust me.

The electricity shuts down too often, the water supply stops flowing everyday, the monitor got busted in the thunderstorm, the neighbours look at you more suspiciously and guarded their men like a bulldog cos they think you're 'gatelan' since your husband's not around.

Blegh.

At least that's what I thought.
Don't mind me, sometimes I exaggerate things.

But really, everything's not alright when your significant other's not with you. Everything seems out of place. Weird. Just plain weird.

And suddenly those books I bought from Singapore don't excite me anymore.
And those donuts.
And those pempeks.

All I want is him.

Funny when I think how much I felt like wanna get rid of him everytime he insist on watching something-not-that-interesting-for-me on TV.

Darling, here's the remote control, watch what you want.
I need you to annoy the hell out of me.
















Note :FYI, I'm not complaining. This whole drama-queen-come-back-to-me-or-else outburst is just my way to say "I love you". What am I supposed to do when my husband has to go work and come home every 3 months or so? Dancing like a maniac and go to the nearest mall to spot a cute 'brondong'? I don't think so ;) So I choose to mop around and whine in this blog. Well, just incase some of you wondering why I'm so clingy-whiny-cengeng-whatever, this is my explanation. But that should be a whole different story, a whole different post. Maybe I'll rant about this some other time.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous njeplak...

Fiuh. Sedih. I should have been there by now. If only...

1:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous njeplak...

It's true that when a person is away - the longing is mounting as ever :) - Moga2 cepet kembali yah sang-dearest-nya. :)

Surely he'd love to gain control on the remote control.

Happy holidays and a prosperous year of 2007. Regards from West Africa :)

11:40 PM  
Blogger Trie Mayor njeplak...

Halo Mel,
Aku pernah merasakan seperti apa yg Mel rasakan saat ini selama 7 bln. Dia berada di belahan bumi yg perbedaan waktunya banyak bgt. Disaat aku masuk wkt tidur, yang disana baru bangun tidur. Susah sekali untuk ngobrolnya. Yg ada aku harus begadang terus, tapi lama2 kepalaku lieur krn kurang tidur.
Sabar ya Mel....
Selamat tahun baru 2007 ya Mel, semoga thn 2007 akan lebih baik dari thn2 yg sebelumnya.

8:18 AM  
Blogger ambaradventure njeplak...

apa juga mo bilang bang ambar harus stand by mel?

12:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous njeplak...

Itu bukan cengeng Mel....sesuatu yg kita rasakan ttg org yg kita cintai,adalah sesuatu yg indah, krn itu adalah cinta kita....taelah...

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home