Monday, December 10, 2007

Definitely My Daughter

Shafira (11) is the writer cum editor of The Link, her school magazine.
She really likes to write and so far I think she is much better than me when I was her age.
Sometimes she design her own 'magazine', binding colored papers, put some drawing and some cuttings from old magazines on it.

Yesterday I read one of them and couldn't stop laughing at the contents.
There was some comic strip, she draw that herself, and then some jokes she put on the Humor Forum.

Joke # 1 :

Dean (Shafira's dorky classmate) : Oh, the teacher's killing me. It's weekend, but by Monday I must submit 6 pages of essay about my brain. Any ideas what to write, Shafira?

Shafira : Why don't you just submit 6 blank pages then?

Joke # 2 :

Dean : How long actually a person could live without a brain?
Shafira : I don't know. How old are you?



:))

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous njeplak...

Bagus dong Fira punya bakat menulis. Sekali-sekali coba kirimkan tulisannya ke majalah anak-anak Mel.
-anied.blogspot.com-

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home