Sunday, December 09, 2007

Indonesian Peacekeepers

Luigi wrote:
Guys and Gals,

Grab your own copy of Cosmopolitan Men -
December 2007 edition just rolled out on newsstand today. The Indonesian peacekeepers are featured there.


Got this message from Luigi on my Friendster. Yes, I know I'm old, but gimme a break, FS is still the best way to manage friendship and keep in touch with old friends.


Anyway,
I don't know why but the first thing on my mind was : "Goodie!! Are they featured on the centerfold?? I'm totally going to buy that magazine!"


:))

I forgot it's the Cosmopolitan Men, not Playgirl.


Sorry, Luigi and gang..
My bad.

:))






1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous njeplak...

Ini yang dimaksud pasti Luigi Pralangga kan ?
-anied.blogspot.com-

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home