Monday, December 03, 2007

Good Luck. Have Fun Being Married!

I said that encouraging words to my good friend here who's about to get married and leaving for Jakarta this afternoon.

I meant it.

Even when she was anxiously bombarding me with questions about married life.
Yes I gave her some doubt, but I guess she goes along with the plans. The invitation was out anyway :))

Yes, there would be (lots of) time when all you wanna do is put your hands around his neck and squeeze hard. The time like when you found out that he couldn't even put a pair of dirty sock in the right place and kicked it just 2 inch from the laundry basket instead.
You'll think that there should be a smarter trained dog out there somewhere.

But there will be time when he is so damn sweet and sweep you out of your feet.
Then you would forget all his disgusting behavior like farting (exactly) at your direction.

About the thing you said that you couldn't imagine living and sleeping with the same person for the rest of your life?
Uh..I wouldn't lie to you and said that you wouldn't be tempted ;)

But if you found yourself after several years of marriage so flushed at the sight of one fine looking man making a move at you, and then you try to imagine your husband at home wearing an old boxer short, and STILL you think you wanna run and hug him instead, then DON'T GO FURTHER !

That hot man who flirted and try to get in your panties could be the one who would ruin your life forever in a blink of an eye ;)
So when the time comes, just close your eyes, think about how cuddly your old Teddy Bear at home, all belly and fluffy, and trust me that grinning cunning face who smile at you endlessly is actually not that irresistible.

Good luck, my dear..
Have fun being married!

Batam, 3rd December 2007
Untuk : Nana Umar
for making me so speechless sometimes :)

Cross posting from It Still S(t)ink Or Swim For Mel