Saturday, September 25, 2004


A Lantern Festival at Shafira's School...like I thought..must be boring. Like any other so called "Lantern Festival" in Singapore. Bright lights, cool lantern...and errrr robotic expression of children around us????Hehehehehehe. I don't know why children here are so tense especially around their mom and dad. They don't know how to show their feeling. They're especially cold to stranger..even if the stranger give them the widest and warmest smile and carrying a child just like them. But last night turned out to be not so boring at all. First : Adam's lantern caught fire. How many time in your life you happen to see a lantern caught fire in a middle of running school children???Hahahahha
And then there was this School's Mascot ( I personally call him GIRRAFEEE, because it looked like a Giraffe to me)...well..he was the one that make the night better.
Adam saw it and became so fascinated, so he decided to follow the Girrafee around. Too bad I was not in the mood to take some picture at that moment. It was 8pm and about 6 hours since my last meal. I was starving. And nothing to eat there unless you join a "mooncake making crash course" and get yourself a box of assorted mooncakes, red, green and purple..your own mooncakes, handmade!!! I was dying of starvation but I wouldn't touch even one mooncake..it just tasted so...sickly sweet!!! Like you pour 10 kg sugar in 1 kg dough....well actually it was more sickier than that. With my limited english, I just couldn't decribe..*sigh*

And then..oh oh..when Abang finally take this picture, I gave him the biggest, phoniest smile ever!!! Like he always did to me when he was totally bored in one (or all?) our outing.
See the picture above? Hehehehehe
Susah jadi orang cantik..senyum kepalsuan aja masih cantik..huahahahahahhaha Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home