Friday, March 09, 2007

The Boy With A Beautiful Heart

Tadi pagi

Me : Adek, after gym today I'll go to Oom Reky's Salon ya..

Adam : Oh, what for?

Me : I need to cut my hair.

Adam : Why?

Me : You see this, all curly and wild, it's ugly.

Adam : But I like the curls, Mak.. You look beautiful with that curls.

Me : Baby, I'm just okay, I'm not beautiful.

Adam : You always beautiful for me, Mak. And I like the curls. Don't cut it!

Me : *nawar* A lil bit?

Adam : Okay.. But I like you with curls. And your hair smells nice and very soft.

Me : (dalam hati) smooth talker... mudah2an sudah besar tidak jadi playboy kamu, Nak.


:))

4 Comments:

Blogger Benedicta Marisa njeplak...

Nurun siapa yaaaa.... ???? heehheehehe...

12:24 AM  
Blogger MaMahoney njeplak...

aawww so sweeet...

11:40 AM  
Blogger Ellen Widyasari njeplak...

Adaaam,kalo Umak gak keramas sebulan masih enak gag baunya ? hihihi

Donat Jco dong deeh..okeh..okeh :)

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous njeplak...

wondering deh.... was he genuine or only sweet talker???? Yg pasti dia sayang Umak lah yaw :P

4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home