Monday, March 06, 2006

Zachary Adam Hidayat

at Adam's school


Mrs. Sim (Adam's teacher)asking me, half complaining because Adam never respond to her when she call his name.

Mrs. Sim : What did you call him at home, ah? He never respond to me when I call his name.

Me : Really? Well, sometime I call him with his first name Zachary, sometime with his middle name Adam.

Mrs. Sim : But when I call him he never respond you know.. That's why I ask you, maybe you call him with other name at home.

Me : Hmmm, his sister call him Adek, but last year Miss Hanah had no problem with this. I don't know why now he won't respond.
(tiba2 terpikir)
In the classroom, what did you call him, Mrs. Sim?

Mrs. Sim : I call him by his first name lah. I call him Jack Lee, Jack Lee!!

Me : Jack Lee?

Mrs. Sim : Yes, Jack Lee.. Jack Lee... Z-A-C-H-A-R-Y, Jack Lee (cadel)

Me : ???????????????
*dalam hati, "pantes anak gue kagak nengok.."*


:))

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous njeplak...

OMG! Ini serius ya? Or just a joke Mel?
I hope she is not teaching english,
otherwise the whole class will pick up her strange accent! And your Adam will start to speak like her!

anyway...

But Mel I think you are more and more affected by Ah Lian's English already, you know...

Let's analyse this (Singlish):
"Mrs. Sim (Adam's teacher)asking me, half complaining because Adam never respond to her when she call his name."

and English would be like this:
"Adam's teacher, Mrs. Sim is asking me, half complaining, because Adam has never responded to her when she calls his name."

Sori ya, lagi bener kaypoh dan iseng, untuk ngurangi stress di kantor... hihihi...

(someone anonymous)

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous njeplak...

Wakakakakak..... bikin slametan gih. Adam ganti nama.

2:49 PM  
Blogger Rani njeplak...

sumpah kocakkkkk... jekliii jekli! met ultah ya jekli

3:26 PM  
Blogger Mel njeplak...

anonymous, hehehe sumpah, after 7 years gue jadi jauh lebih Singlish daripada yang gue mau :))

thanks buat correctionnya :))

btw, ini true strory, and yes, I'm worried about Adam's English, and mine as well ;))

MEL

3:46 PM  
Blogger BundaZidan&Syifa njeplak...

Hihihihi.. bentar lagi maen pelem, Mel.. gantiin Jet Lee.. hihihi..

7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous njeplak...

hahahahahaha
lucu lucu :D

cerita2 tentang anak2 lo selalu lucu deh :D


bowo

5:07 PM  
Blogger mutiara nauli pohan njeplak...

huahahahaha
kebayang deh muka teteh waktu denger gurunya adam bilang jack lee
hajar aja teh !!!!

btw jack lee itu cowo nya nafa urbah bukan ???

8:37 AM  
Blogger guario njeplak...

Wakaka... Jack Lee Hidayat:D. What a name. Sekarang Adam dah mau nengok belom dipanggil Jack Lee? (Eh bener kan si abang tea namanya Hidayat:D? Lupa bo.)

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous njeplak...

That's freakin funny ! ... hahahahah....here I am listening to my techno music and laughing my arse off :)

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home