Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I Don't Deserve This




Baby,
the sun is almost down..
creating a bright light illuminating the sky..

but again, baby..
you're not here with me..

we should be here in each other's arms..
smiling, giggling and romancing the sun..

but you choose to look the other way..
you choose to turn me away..

I don't know why do you think I deserve to be left alone by the beach..
facing so many happiness before my eyes..

while my heart aching for you to be here..
I felt the stab and my pain remains here forever..

carved in the sky..
carved in the sands..
scarring my life forever..
till the day I die..

Singapore, 5 December 2005


Dipicu oleh kesedihanku melihat seorang gadis duduk di pantai sendirian dan tak henti2 mengirim sms untuk seseorang..
Jangan ada lagi hati yang sakit, Tuhan..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home